Sunday, August 9, 2015

welcome

Home


Welcome to my homepage, here you will find information regarding my research, teaching and publications.

I undertook my PhD research from 2009 to 2012 at the ESPCI (Ecole Supérieur de Physique et Chimie Industrielle), a physics and industrial chemistry school in Paris. I joined the Gulliver Laboratory's department of physico-chemical theory under the supervision of David Lacoste. At that time, I also taught at the Pierre and Marie-Curie University (UPMC) from where I obtained my PhD grant.

For two years, I also worked in Massimiliano Esposito's group on Complex Systems and Statistical Mechanics (the Physics and Material Sciences Research Unit at the University of Luxembourg).

In September of 2014, I took up my current position as a teaching assistant at the University of Orsay (South of Paris), where I work in the statistical physics group of the LPT Orsay (theoretical physics laboratory).






Contact:
Gatien Verley,
Laboratoire de Physique Théorique Orsay,
Bat 210, rue Henri Becquerel,
Faculté des Sciences,
Univ. Paris-Sud 11, 91405 Orsay Cedex
gatien {dot} verley  {at} th {dot} u-psud {dot} fr
In the email above, remove all white space and replace
{dot} by .
{at} by @ 

 Before writing me, BEWARE THAT: 

- NO MAILING LIST: I don't want my email to be used in any mailings list, let me register myself ! 

- NO CALL FOR PAPERS: Do not send me invitation for special issues or paper calls for open access journals.

- STRICT REVIEW CONTRIBUTIONS: I review scientific papers only for journals in which I publish or in which I intend to publish soon.

- NO ADS: for instance, I am aware of most conferences in my field of research, I don't want to receive advertising for conferences except from my direct friends, colleagues and collaborators.